Friday, December 21, 2012

*Warning Triggering* Poetry Piece #2

It's not easy coming off meds.  What I had to write last night, under the watchful eyes of a close friend.

Mrs. Knife
A knife so pristine
The blade intricate
It’s shape seductive
Razor sharp curves
A nice straight back
Baby you are glorious
I grab your handle
So smooth and so cool
You can’t escape
My grip so tight
A swipe through space
A slash left to right
You split the air
It sighs from your beauty
I press you against my chest
And you feel so cold
Let me warm you up
With the juice of my soul
Flipping you on edge
I feel a slight tingle
You’re so sharp baby
So firmly I sway you
Back and forth and back
If only you could feel
What I feel towards you
The way you penetrate my flesh
You split my atoms
I love the pain
Crave the excitement
I need you deeper
Grabbing you so hard
Pushing you so close
The blood starts to bubble
You make my heart race baby
Feel my blood drip
It covers your body
Now you’re so warm
So a part of me
I just need you a little deeper
Just to feel alive
For I’m a lonely soul
With a heart of stone
It’s shattered into pieces
With a lack of love tonight
But I always have you baby
Together as one
We defeat the pain
It’s as simple as replacing
My bad thoughts
With your steel touch
So thank you Mrs. Knife
For all that you do
You make me feel alive baby
When I’m anything but
I cherish your presence
Forever and always


No comments:

Post a Comment