Monday, December 17, 2012

December 21st, 2012 and Paranoia



Well it is almost that time again, time for the world to end!  It happens often, I guess because people have a death wish.  Perhaps they get disillusioned with reality, deciding things would be better if it all just ended.  I can relate with being out of touch with reality.  My reality exist of nothing but smiles, frowns, video games and cute kittens.  I don't want to acknowledge anything else, not even my ineptitude at life where I can't hold down a job.  Or a relationship........... or single sane thought. 

However, I don't wish for things to end. I enjoy life and all that it entails.  To the emblazoning sunshiny days that make me manic to the cold enveloping darkness of a rainy day that calms me down to a point of "I don't care you are on fire, let me roast marshmallows!"  So why do so many wish the end of all things upon us?  I'm not going to lie, it makes me paranoid as can be that we are possibly in the last week of our existence. 
 
Think about that for a second.  No more existence. What unimaginable amount of power would it take to render existence null?  Can even such a power exist?  Even in the aftermath of nuclear fallout, we know there well, is an aftermath.  So let's for a second entertain the idea that something does happen on Dec. 21st.  It's likely there will be pain, suffering, and untold tragedy.  Enough to strike fear into any one's heart.  However, the part that makes me the most paranoid is the aftermath. 
 
Make no mistake, regardless of what happens there will be something left afterwards and people will most likely still exist in some capacity.  There may not be law and order however.  We may revert back to our primal survival instincts and if so, are any of us really prepared for such a life?  Many of us are soft in today's modern world.  It's going to be a scary time SHOULD something actually happen. 
 
So the coming week will see me as paranoid as crackhead who accidentally walked into the policeman's ball.  That is going to suck so badly, paranoid states of mind is when I have the most hallucinations and other mood swings.  It's going to be a rough week that hopefully ends on a happy note.  Anyways, enjoy life and live happy!
 
James

No comments:

Post a Comment